Monday, April 1, 2013

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus... WAIT!

**

As you all know - I am a FREAK when it comes music but even more of a FREAK when it comes to lead singers. It's no secret.

There's no need to warn my husband, he knows. He expects me to zone out once we get to concerts and live shows...he also knows he's my FAVORITE guy on the planet so there's no jealousy involved.

Weeeelllll, there is this one band...he gets a little angsty about. But that's because I smooched the lead singer in a private backstage moment at the end of one of their shows (I was in college). Yeah, he gets a little hung up on that one. So, I won't mention WHAT band that was...could start a riot.

ANYWAY, I digress...

Because I am always listening to music and finding new bands, I can't figure out how I have missed RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS for all this time? They are totally my kind of band!

One of my awesome Twitter friends who happens to also be an amazing book blogger shared a song with me that she thought could be the TITLE SONG on a SOUNDTRACK should IN TOO DEEP ever be made into a movie. (breathe, breathe)

I wanted to share that song with you because she couldn't have hit closer to the bullseye on this one.
@BooksOverBoys introduced me to RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS and their song FACEDOWN. I am floored. I can picture Jake standing toe-to-toe with Noah, saying,

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
 
 
I can also picture Jake holding Gracie by the shoulders as she cries, saying,
 
 
Hey, girl, you know you drive me crazy
one look puts the rhythm in my hand.
Still I'll never understand why you hang around
I see what's going down.
 
WOW! Just WOW!


So, on that note (ha ha, you like that pun? *insert dorky grin here*) I wanted to share these guys and their amazing song with you.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so thrilled to introduce you to RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS singing FACEDOWN! (You probably already know them, but don't tell me...let me keep thinking I introduced them to you :D)

Enjoy!
(and if you have any songs you think would be perfect if IN TOO DEEP would ever be on the big screen, let me know and I will feature your choice, too)

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy how right when I heard this song, your book came to mind and I just knew how perfect it would be. Like... I haven't even read it yet but... I just knew! ;p

    Anyway, it's so perfect and when I read IN TOO DEEP, this song will definitely be on the loop all the way from start to end! :))

    So glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete