Tuesday, July 9, 2013

IN TOO DEEP JULY BLOG HOP

**
 
**
I am thrilled to introduce you to the amazing bloggers who will be featuring and reviewing IN TOO DEEP on their blogs during our BLOG HOP during the week of July 15-19!

IN TOO DEEP was on three genre-specific Amazon best seller lists the day BEFORE its release and has been getting rave reviews ever since!

**In Too Deep chronicles the life of college Junior, Gracie Jordan who finds herself in a dysfunctional relationship and struggles to find her way out. IN TOO DEEP is a story of love, loss and finding the most genuine man you've ever known.**

"I truly can't believe this was Michelle's debut! One word WOW! It was captivating, emotional, heart racing and a truly heart wrenching story!" ~Leanne Gillings

"Oh my god...this book...I need a minute or a decade to write a goo enough review for this book..."
~Alba, BookPics

"This was a story that pulled me in and didn’t let go….and I loved it!" ~Jillian, Read-Love-Blog

"Okay here it goes..... This book is F^&*%$# INCREDIBLE! Lord I have never ever been so heart broken in my life." ~Tee Loves Kyle Jacobson

"OK everyone, we have a new book boyfriend! IN TOO DEEP, get it now! You will not be disappointed!" ~BookBoyfriend

ON SOLlD GROUND is the sequel to IN TOO DEEP and will be released in DECEMBER 2013

Here are Gracie's stops during the BLOG HOP!

MONDAY 7/15
SBookLover Reviews
The Book Bellas
Ashley's Book Corner
Holly's Hot Reads

TUESDAY 7/16
The Bookish Panda
Talk Supe
Jenee's Book Blog

WEDNESDAY 7/17
Reading is  My Time Out
Cover Bound Bookie
Read-Love-Blog
Library at the End of the Universe

THURSDAY 7/18
Bianca 2b
Naughty & Nice Book Blog
Wine, Books 'n Fringe
Sub Club Books
Gutter Girls Book Reviews
Rude Girl Book Blog

FRIDAY 7/19
Smitten's Book Blog
Romance Addict Book Blog
Books, Coffee & Wine
HEA Bookshelf
Christine Locke Books
SMI Book Club

I am blessed to have so many bloggers excited to share Gracie's story with their readers!

I LOVE COMMENTS so, please feel free to leave your comments during the week of the BLOG HOP - don't forget to tell me which BLOG HOP STOP you came from! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment